One-on-One Convenor Course
2 hour One-on-One Session
To enable participants to efficiently conduct the recruitment and selection process as the convenor of the panel (including advertising, short listing, interviews, writing the report and post selection discussion) in a timely manner, eliminating delays and ensuring the best person for the job is selected.
- Identify key aspects of the recruitment and selection process where the convenor requires assistance
- Update their knowledge in terms of current practices and procedures
- Assist in identifying questions and selection strategies to be used for recruitment action being undertaken
On completion of the day, participants will be able to:
- Understand the role of convenor to ensure a timely process
- Prepare questions and strategies for selected criteria to ensure successful interviews
- Identify how to provide post selection discussion and perform the broader role of convenor
How is this achieved:
Jennifer incorporates practical exercises, one-on-one support and consultation, scenarios on the day.